Translate

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Update On Upcoming Releases - Summer 2016

Happy Summer!

In rather weird news, I stumbled my way into working out a 1984 Tour Compilation as a request from another community member, so the miscellaneous cuts will be delayed as well. I have a couple other ideas, which may turn into full compilations, so I hesitate to say which month the miscellaneous CDs will be published. This has the lucky bonus of allowing me to integrate newly circulating tapes from 1985, so I hope nobody is disappointed with the delay. For now, look forward to A Thousand Highways finally addressing the 1984 Tour in July, 2016.

Thanks,
CS

7 comments:

  1. Well, that's very good news for us! I was looking forward to the "misc cd" because those have always been so good, but I don't mind waiting if it means getting your take on the 1984 tour and the new '85 songs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words re: my miscellaneous compilations. I'm actually having a bit of a hard time with this one, so be careful not to get your hopes too high, haha.

      Delete
  2. Anything that keeps your series going is music to my ears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited by the '84 compilation. Your blog is always a joy and just keeps getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for your hard work and dedication...
    Love the site. Patiently awaiting the new July set list.
    Blessings on ya.,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your '87 set is so good. Is a look at the tour with the Dead from that year a possible candidate? Be great to have a decent alternative to the ghastly official release.

    ReplyDelete